Idea, good or bad? Keith Johnson feel free to chime in......

Last response: in Video Games
July 19, 2005 11:58:20 PM

On my Stern Elvis Gold (and most newer Stern pinz) the replay award
sound is a bit annoying with the mechanical screetch and firing the
ball shooter coil. If I understand right this is done instead of
wasting a coil for only a freeplay "POP" On my EG (and I assume on
regular Elvis's), the ball kick out on the "Heartbreak Hotel" sounds
almost exactly like an old pinball machine "POP" for a free game. I
wonder if Stern (namely Keith J.) would consider adding this to the
next software revision. Maybe Stern likes the different sound and
wants it to remain like it is, that's fine as well but a setting that
fires the "HH" coil upon freeplay would be wayyyyyyy coooool. Maybe
the setting could just change the coil from the shooter to the HH
outhole.

Whadayathink?

CK
Anonymous