Inspiron 8600 Standby

I've been having trouble with the power save standby on my 8600 from day
one. Whenever the laptop went into standby, it would never come out of it
unless the system was power cycled. From what I understand, this was a
common problem on the 8600s. However, Dell just recently released a new
revision A11 BIOS which seems to have fixed this problem.

--
Thanks,
Tony

I had the same problem. I upgraded the BIOS once or twice, and since then
it's been working without a hitch. I can't remember what specific rev I'm
running now, though I'm pretty sure it's not as high as A11 (maybe A08?).
But hopefully they didn't re-break it ;)