CD/DVD Auto Run stop working

Hi, my system is XP Pro with two drives CD and DVD writer.
My CD/DVD auto run suddenly stop working. It was working before last week.
But now when i insert any CD or DVD in my drives, i won't get auto run promot
window anymore. Who can i make it work again?
Thanx.
1 answer Last reply
More about auto stop working

    Autoplay Repair Wizard:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=C680A7B6-E8FA-45C4-A171-1B389CFACDAD&displaylang=en

    The AutoRun feature or the AutoPlay feature does not work when you insert a
    CD-ROM in the drive:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/330135

    CD-ROM May Not Run Automatically in Windows XP:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314855/

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "Jatinder" <Jatinder@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi, my system is XP Pro with two drives CD and DVD writer.
    > My CD/DVD auto run suddenly stop working. It was working before last week.
    > But now when i insert any CD or DVD in my drives, i won't get auto run
    > promot
    > window anymore. Who can i make it work again?
    > Thanx.

DVD Windows XP Microsoft CD-Rom