CD/DVD Auto Run stop working

August 28, 2005 3:11:02 AM

Hi, my system is XP Pro with two drives CD and DVD writer.
My CD/DVD auto run suddenly stop working. It was working before last week.
But now when i insert any CD or DVD in my drives, i won't get auto run promot
window anymore. Who can i make it work again?
Thanx.
Anonymous
August 28, 2005 4:02:35 PM

Autoplay Repair Wizard:

The AutoRun feature or the AutoPlay feature does not work when you insert a
CD-ROM in the drive:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/330135

CD-ROM May Not Run Automatically in Windows XP:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314855/

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User