I have found my dream lover here, so I recommend this spec..

I have found my dream lover here, so I recommend this special site to
you.
http://www.interracialdating1.zu5.net
http://www.interracialromance.zu5.net/
7 answers Last reply
More about found dream lover here recommend spec

    Does she have a MM??

    Does she have DD?

    I think she has VD with a mint playfield.

    Is she HUO?

    Does she come with new rubbers or are they used?
    Is she set on freeplay or does she constantly wine about money? Does
    her mech work or is it broken? Finally, does she require maintenance or
    is she lubed and ready to go?

    John

    The girls do no come with any pins, so please stop asking, but they
    have plenty of brothers who can help you carry machines up and down
    stairs, and can supply muscle to help obtain the best deal from an
    operator. Also the brothers have sons and daughters that are obnoxious
    and smell bad so they can help clear out an area at pinball expos, so
    you can have acess to your own "private area". These ladies are not a
    bad investment after all, I may get one and keep her "on the side".
    Thanks for the tip!!

    Well at least I wont have to worry about fade on the playfield...

    MIKE

    Nwojedi wrote:
    > I think she has VD with a mint playfield.

Games Video Games