I have found my dream lover here, so I recommend this spec..

Last response: in Video Games
July 20, 2005 12:26:02 AM

I have found my dream lover here, so I recommend this special site to
you.
http://www.interracialdating1.zu5.net
http://www.interracialromance.zu5.net/
Anonymous
July 20, 2005 12:44:35 AM

Does she have a MM??
Anonymous
July 20, 2005 12:46:06 AM

Does she have DD?
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
July 20, 2005 1:04:33 AM

I think she has VD with a mint playfield.
Anonymous
July 20, 2005 11:08:34 AM

Is she HUO?
Anonymous
July 20, 2005 11:14:01 AM

Does she come with new rubbers or are they used?
Is she set on freeplay or does she constantly wine about money? Does
her mech work or is it broken? Finally, does she require maintenance or
is she lubed and ready to go?

John
Anonymous
July 20, 2005 11:22:06 AM

The girls do no come with any pins, so please stop asking, but they
have plenty of brothers who can help you carry machines up and down
stairs, and can supply muscle to help obtain the best deal from an
operator. Also the brothers have sons and daughters that are obnoxious
and smell bad so they can help clear out an area at pinball expos, so
you can have acess to your own "private area". These ladies are not a
bad investment after all, I may get one and keep her "on the side".
Thanks for the tip!!
Anonymous
July 20, 2005 11:57:22 AM

Well at least I wont have to worry about fade on the playfield...

MIKE

!