Glen

I'd like to hear from others who have this model what they truly think of
it. I'm thisclose to ordering one.

It is small but a very nice system. Highly recommended unless you need a
large screen. Perfect for browsing and email.

> I'd like to hear from others who have this model what they truly think of
> it. I'm thisclose to ordering one.

I have one and I'm very pleased with it. The build quality is very good,
the design is nice, and the screen is beautiful. I wouldn't want to use it
as my primary computer, but it's perfect as a secondary computer to take on
trips and use for presentations, email, web browsing, etc.

Glen

Thanks to all those who responded. I ended up ordering the Inspiron 700m
last Thursday, and look forward to receiving it by the middle of December.
I did lots of research and decided that Dell provided the best bang for the
buck compared to a similarly equipped Sony Vaio, Toshiba or Thinkpad,
although they're probably all excellent machines.