Pentium 4 3Ghz what model

Is there a pentium 4 3 Ghz FSB 800Mhz without HT ?
What is the diference between P4 3.0C and 3.0B if any ?
Is there a P4 3.06 Ghz FSB 800Mhz and if it is what model is the best P4 3.0C, P4 3.0B or P4 3.06
13 answers Last reply
More about pentium 3ghz model
  1. All "c" p4's have hyperthreading support. The only "B" series p4 with hyperthreading support is the 3.06. Hyperthreading can only be used with certain versions of windows xp.
  2. There is no P4 3.0B, only P43.06B which is the only P4 B that has HT.

Roses are <font color=red>red</font color=red>, violets are <font color=blue>blue</font color=blue>, post something stupid and I won't reply to you!
  3. for me the best of the two is (exlcuding 3.0B-coz it doesn't exists) is the 3.0C GHZ.

<font color=red>If your nose <b>RUNS</b>, and feet <b>SMELL</b>.
    Then you must be born <b>UPSIDE DOWN</b>.</font color=red><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by jmecor on 09/13/03 09:26 AM.</EM></FONT></P>
  4. What are you using it for? Any gaming?
  5. The procesor will run 65% games and 35% programs, mostly 3d max or some other 3D editing program.
  6. Buy the 3.0C. Oct 26 next Intel price drop.
  7. Your welcome. That's what where here for.
  8. is the 3.4ghz prescott also be released on oct. 26?

Then you must be born <b>UPSIDE DOWN</b>.</font color=red>
  9. That's the release date set buy Intel for Scotty.
  10. and also the release date for my new pc.

Then you must be born <b>UPSIDE DOWN</b>.</font color=red>
  11. Ya im seriously looking to get a 3.2 or 3.4 prescott. The more I read into the technologies behind the P7 core the more I beleive it can do, very exciteing time we are in.

-Jeremy

:evil: <A HREF="http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=6940439" target="_new">Busting Sh@t Up!!!</A> :evil:
    :evil: <A HREF="http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k3=1228088" target="_new">Busting More Sh@t Up!!!</A> :evil:
  12. I was going to upgrade to Scotty. But!!!! With Tejas do 2nd half 2004 I'm waiting to see what Tejas has by end of next year or early 2005.
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Pentium