Reinstalling DirectX due to faulty installation...please h..

Is there any way to reinstall DX9c? I somehow ended up
with a faulty installation, as none of my DX9 compliant
games or devices succesfully detect it. This can't be
the items themselves, due to the fact that that ALL of my
DX9 compliant items are not able to detect it. Also,
when I try to enter the DXDIAG tools, literally hundreds
of errors pop up, and I am forced to reboot when Windows
locks up and stops responding. Any help here would be
appreciated. Thanks!

If you're using XP, a system restore is probably a way to go.

Eyal