Teenager Jailed After Posting YouTube Vid Of Airborne Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

altflood3r

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2008
thats **** sick... if i saw that kid in the street i Would rip his jaw of his face ,,,,, thats ***** ,, i cannot express how much rage i feel towards this little american ***** *****,
this makes me soo sick i cannot explain it

Parrdacc

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2008
...????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Loss for words

terror112

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2006
Somehow I thought this video was about Company of Hero's BUT....... That is the most insane thing I have ever seen in my life. YOU DONT THROW A BABY ACROSS THE ROOM!!! I hope the child is alright! they are waaaayyy to fragile for that. what the hell was this teen thinking when he has done this? I would be surprised if he actually makes it to court seeing how many people want to beat him up.

G

That teenager needs mental help. I can't believe someone would do that. I'm surprised that little baby's father or mother didn't beat that kid. I probably would have lost it and snapped if that was my little baby and i saw that video.

zenmaster

Splendid
Feb 21, 2006
I agree he should be locked up for a few years.

I'm sure there is more than one criminal in jail with little self-control and a small child.

Ever vigilant guards can be less than so in certain cases.

I hope he is charged as an Adult so he name can be plastered everywhere.

sublifer

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2008
frank... I think they mean that the deputy's child, the "high school teenager" saw the video. Yes, gets confusing when they use the same wording about two diff people. _bad_ editors, no cookie.

SomeJoe7777

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2006
Thankfully, I heard that the child is actually OK. He apparently has no injuries.

That, of course, doesn't excuse our actor from the criminal responsibility.

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
Am I the only one that doesn't see the big deal? This is like a baby falling off of a couch or a chair. It didn't go very high in the air and only flew about 1.5-2 feet away. Doing it on purpose is wrong, but its not like he hit the baby with a bat or anything. Sure its not a good thing, but he should just get a talking to / grounding from his parents.

caamsa

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
That sad truth is people who hurt children often get lesser sentences than people who hurt animals. And @gm0n3y, it is obvious that you know nothing about how fragile a young child is, especially a baby.

evilshuriken

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2006
Some people, much like some animals, are just not meant to ever use their brains and because of that they fall under the category of food. This teen is definitely an example of the few people falling under the category of "food" that are allowed to walk around freely without any kind of warning to others. Beware my friends, they are out there, and they are VERY stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.