Looking for big EM deal

Looking to buy 20-50 EM games or early WIlliams or Bally digitals. good
shape (7+). A small amount of dogs is acceptable, a majority is not .

Located in NYC but shipping or other options are acceptable.

THanks

Thanks John but not looking for piecemeal stuff here- we need a bunch
of these games.

John P. Dayhuff wrote:
> I have a 1974 bally sky kings for sale thats just been shopped and works
> great. $500
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> John P. Dayhuff
> Battle Creek, MI.
> (269) 979-3836
>
> Still looking for:
> E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
> E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!
>
> "ldnayman" <ldnayman@aol.com> wrote in message
> > Looking to buy 20-50 EM games or early WIlliams or Bally digitals. good
> > shape (7+). A small amount of dogs is acceptable, a majority is not .
> >
> > Located in NYC but shipping or other options are acceptable.
> >
> > THanks

Del sent you an email but with these google-munged addys you never
know- write me back please.

Del wrote:
> Levi,
> Are you looking for one Large Lot ?, or a few deals on smaller
> Lots ??
>

> LMK !
>

> Pin-Del,

Looking for 70s games in nice shape. Easy on the Chicago Coins, they
are worthless. Gottlieb, Williams, Bally (in that order). I want 40-100
of them at one time if possible- shipping can be worked on. Don't HAVE
to be EMs- but we are looking to pay an average of 250-500 each for
these games in such a large quantity.

ctsteps5 wrote:
> what year you looking for?
>
> marty

Del

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2001

Levi,
Got your Mail !! On a side note,, If you're buying that many
games at one time,
I wouldnt pay that much Per game,, 2-300.00 at the most .
My .50 cents worth !

Pin-Del,

Sure hope you're not filling containers with EM's to ship to Europe.
Too many are leaving already.At least 10 a week are already leaving.X
52 weeks.Phew! They don't make EM's anymore.You think there expensive
now,supply and demand. No supply,don't even want to consider that
option.

True but factoring in shipping as well. Thanks

Walt wrote:
> Sure hope you're not filling containers with EM's to ship to Europe.
> Too many are leaving already.At least 10 a week are already leaving.X
> 52 weeks.Phew! They don't make EM's anymore.You think there expensive
> now,supply and demand. No supply,don't even want to consider that
> option.

No these are staying here and I'll be refurbishing them all. I have
sold a few woodrails to the Italians though. What can you do? While the
Americans lollygag, dilly-dally, and stammer, the I-ties step up and
send the money. They are taking good care of them too.

I have a 1974 bally sky kings for sale thats just been shopped and works
great. $500

Thanks,

--
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
(269) 979-3836

Still looking for:
E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!

"ldnayman" <ldnayman@aol.com> wrote in message
> Looking to buy 20-50 EM games or early WIlliams or Bally digitals. good
> shape (7+). A small amount of dogs is acceptable, a majority is not .
>
> Located in NYC but shipping or other options are acceptable.
>
> THanks

Maybe Lloyd can fill a trailer for you...lloyd@
coinopwarehouse.com

ldnayman wrote:
> Looking to buy 20-50 EM games or early WIlliams or Bally digitals. good
> shape (7+). A small amount of dogs is acceptable, a majority is not .
>
> Located in NYC but shipping or other options are acceptable.
>
> THanks

I'm lookin' for NICE stuff. I can only imagine what he's got left by
now.

pinship@verizon.net wrote:
> Maybe Lloyd can fill a trailer for you...lloyd@
> coinopwarehouse.com
>
> ldnayman wrote:
> > Looking to buy 20-50 EM games or early WIlliams or Bally digitals. good
> > shape (7+). A small amount of dogs is acceptable, a majority is not .
> >
> > Located in NYC but shipping or other options are acceptable.
> >
> > THanks

Not much left Mainly parts machines & bingos.. was up there last week.
I may go up there again. I need a empty vid cabinet.

Chas