active desktop

Further to my previous question regarding why my active desktop disappears
and the screen goes black when closing down windows within explorer.A posted
reply suggested spyware or malware.Can I emphasise that this problem was
evident before and after a new hard drive and fresh installation of xp was
performed.Can spyware still be the problem?
1 answer Last reply
More about active desktop

    No not really. In that case of a new install it would be bad drivers. So I
    would check that your hardware is compatible with Windows XP.

    --
    George Hester
    "stevebristol" <stevebristol@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Further to my previous question regarding why my active desktop disappears
    > and the screen goes black when closing down windows within explorer.A
    posted
    > reply suggested spyware or malware.Can I emphasise that this problem was
    > evident before and after a new hard drive and fresh installation of xp was
    > performed.Can spyware still be the problem?

Desktops Spyware Windows XP