No Good Gofers

Looking for a couple parts for the game:
1. Part number A-21816 Release Assy(plunger with a wire).
2. Part number 31-3096 Flag decal

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Mike Paris
3 answers Last reply
More about good gofers

    Mike I have the plunger assy, $9, but not the decal. Dave

    --

    Dave Mercer
    For Amusement Only

    If you can't find the flag, I have a scan of the complete flag. I just
    printed it on paper and put mylar over it to toughen it up a little.
    Came out great, I thought. If you want the scan let me know.
    ronkz650ataoldotcom

    DMS Pinballs lists the flag decal on their Web site; whether or not they'll
    ever ship an order seems to be the current question, based on folks' recent
    experoence.

    Joseph "Tony" Dziedzic

    In article <2005071922442516807%twinmice@sbcglobalnet>, Mike Paris
    <twinmice@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
    >Looking for a couple parts for the game:
    >1. Part number A-21816 Release Assy(plunger with a wire).
    >2. Part number 31-3096 Flag decal
    >
    >Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Mike Paris

Games Video Games