No Good Gofers

Last response: in Video Games
July 20, 2005 9:44:31 AM

Looking for a couple parts for the game:
1. Part number A-21816 Release Assy(plunger with a wire).
2. Part number 31-3096 Flag decal

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Mike Paris

More about : good gofers

Anonymous
July 20, 2005 2:11:05 PM

Mike I have the plunger assy, $9, but not the decal. Dave

--

Dave Mercer
For Amusement Only

If you can't find the flag, I have a scan of the complete flag. I just
printed it on paper and put mylar over it to toughen it up a little.
Came out great, I thought. If you want the scan let me know.
ronkz650ataoldotcom
Anonymous
July 20, 2005 3:17:45 PM

DMS Pinballs lists the flag decal on their Web site; whether or not they'll
ever ship an order seems to be the current question, based on folks' recent
experoence.

Joseph "Tony" Dziedzic

!