Using XP to create simple podcast

I want to create a simple audio podcast. Does XP come with any built-in
software to do this?

I simply want to record my voice and save it in MP3 format.

Cheers.

Bobby
1 answer Last reply
More about using create simple podcast

    Bobby,

    There's a sound recorder at Start > Programs > Accessories > Entertainment >
    Sound Recorder but I believe it only saves in .wav format. I suppose you can
    use a converter to convert to MP3 format.

    Drew
    "Bobby" <bobby@aventuremail.com> wrote in message
    >I want to create a simple audio podcast. Does XP come with any built-in
    >software to do this?
    >
    > I simply want to record my voice and save it in MP3 format.
    >
    > Cheers.
    >
    > Bobby

Podcast Windows XP