directx 9.0

jonnyboy

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2004

im trying to play medal of honor pacific assault when i installed it i
installed directx9.0 which is the minimum requirment. when i go to play it it
says that my system doesnt fully support direct x what can i do

jonnyboy wrote:
> im trying to play medal of honor pacific assault when i installed it i
> installed directx9.0 which is the minimum requirment. when i go to play it it
> says that my system doesnt fully support direct x what can i do

What graphics card do you have? MOHPC requires a modern 3D card, with
pixel shaders (at least from what I gather from EA's site). It won't
run on older cards, such as GeForce4 MX.

Eyal

Upgrade ur DirectX.