FS/ FT Williams Time warp $400 Firm

FS Williams Time warp in good cond,( i thought i had this sold on ebay,
but the guy who won auction says he can't pickup for 2 weeks,)I am not
waiting to find out he is not showing up, working 100% backglass 7-8
playfeild 7-8, cab is a 10 , nice woking game , $400 takes it , or I
will have to part it out to get my money back out of it , all new pop
bumpers,new rubber boards are in great cond, all displays are bright
and work properly, game is located in southern NJ , I am avail today
and all day tomorrow THANKS ED I would also consider trading towards
another Williams or Bally pin Working or nonworking depending on pin ,
LMK what you have!

Let me get this right, you sold it on ebay and now you're going to bail
on the deal and offer it up here? Did you tell your buyer this? If not,
don't blame your buyer for leaving you bad feedback once he realizes
you've renegged on the deal.

If you look at his auction, he did state that if the machine is not
picked up in 5 days he will relist. And his winning bidder has a 0
feedback rating..

yes I told the buyer , hey I want to sell it , I really doubt that he
was coming anyway, what would you do wait 2 weeks and them sell it? I
am not a rich guy I need the cash, I work from one project to another,
I want another project, so I need the cash or another project, FT ,
THanks Ed

Please don't part out this game if it is working as
you state. It will take more than two weeks of your time
as well. There are fewer and fewer games in the world and
even fewer of them that work. Consider that it is the slow
time of the year for pinball sales, and you may be better
off just waiting for a bit.

Please do not part out working pins.

Fred
TX
CARGPB#8
=========================

Balboa Rules wrote:

> If you look at his auction, he did state that if the machine is not
> picked up in 5 days he will relist. And his winning bidder has a 0
> feedback rating..

.... and that zero feedback rating equals one positive, one negative,
and one neutral feedback, the last two indicating that the buyer
stopped communicating with the sellers and didn't complete either
transaction. If I were the seller here, I would cut him loose, too.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6193899949

- Josh A.

Don't part it out... If I can figure out a way to get it, I would buy
it. I am in RI.

I know what you mean. I hate when people don't show up. Once I had
this decent Mr. & Mrs. PacMan I posted on the newsgroup. This guy told
me to consider it sold and he'd be over in a couple days. Those days
came and went. Then he'd be over next week. That came and went. Then
I lowered the price after I blew off other buyers for his sake and he
re-surfaced. Promised a $100 deposit that very same day. Deposit
never showed.

Hey... wait a minute here... IT WAS YOU!

What goes around comes around jackass!

edtoyota4x4@verizon.net wrote:
> FS Williams Time warp in good cond,( i thought i had this sold on ebay,
> but the guy who won auction says he can't pickup for 2 weeks,)I am not
> waiting to find out he is not showing up, working 100% backglass 7-8
> playfeild 7-8, cab is a 10 , nice woking game , $400 takes it , or I
> will have to part it out to get my money back out of it , all new pop
> bumpers,new rubber boards are in great cond, all displays are bright
> and work properly, game is located in southern NJ , I am avail today
> and all day tomorrow THANKS ED I would also consider trading towards
> another Williams or Bally pin Working or nonworking depending on pin ,
> LMK what you have!

Looks to me like Eddie shill bid one too many times. Ya think? :(

edtoyota4x4@verizon.net wrote:
> FS Williams Time warp in good cond,( i thought i had this sold on ebay,
> but the guy who won auction says he can't pickup for 2 weeks,)I am not
> waiting to find out he is not showing up, working 100% backglass 7-8
> playfeild 7-8, cab is a 10 , nice woking game , $400 takes it , or I
> will have to part it out to get my money back out of it , all new pop
> bumpers,new rubber boards are in great cond, all displays are bright
> and work properly, game is located in southern NJ , I am avail today
> and all day tomorrow THANKS ED I would also consider trading towards
> another Williams or Bally pin Working or nonworking depending on pin ,
> LMK what you have!

If you do decide to part it out, I can use the head and glass for my
extra Time Warp body that I got from someone for $85. I don't want to
part out the extra body if I don't have to, I already have a board set.
One has the straight flippers and my keeper has the banannas, I should
set em up next to each other when the gameroom's ready.

I already am going to set Alien Poker up next to Laser cue (and World
defender, if I ever find one of those)

I talked to a friend today after seeing you are looking for a World
Defender, as he used to have one. He told me that the guy who bought
it from him here in South Florida is getting ready to sell it. He will
be talking with him on Monday. Contact me at rdonohue at hoyt dot org
if you want me to reach out to see if that is accurate. If it is, I
will be happy to get his contact info from my buddy and you two in
touch to see if you can work something out. Let me know,

Ron

seymour-shabow@excite.com wrote:
> If you do decide to part it out, I can use the head and glass for my
> extra Time Warp body that I got from someone for $85. I don't want to
> part out the extra body if I don't have to, I already have a board set.
> One has the straight flippers and my keeper has the banannas, I should
> set em up next to each other when the gameroom's ready.
>
> I already am going to set Alien Poker up next to Laser cue (and World
> defender, if I ever find one of those)

This is a conversion kit/terminator knockoff right?

Ron Donohue wrote:
> I talked to a friend today after seeing you are looking for a World
> Defender, as he used to have one. He told me that the guy who bought
> it from him here in South Florida is getting ready to sell it. He will
> be talking with him on Monday. Contact me at rdonohue at hoyt dot org
> if you want me to reach out to see if that is accurate. If it is, I
> will be happy to get his contact info from my buddy and you two in
> touch to see if you can work something out. Let me know,
>
> Ron
>
> seymour-shabow@excite.com wrote:
> > If you do decide to part it out, I can use the head and glass for my
> > extra Time Warp body that I got from someone for $85. I don't want to
> > part out the extra body if I don't have to, I already have a board set.
> > One has the straight flippers and my keeper has the banannas, I should
> > set em up next to each other when the gameroom's ready.
> >
> > I already am going to set Alien Poker up next to Laser cue (and World
> > defender, if I ever find one of those)

I strongly agree. If I were in/near your area, it would already be on my
truck. I like Time Warp and any of those older classic style games that are
working are well worth the money- good sellers and good starter games for
home game rooms, families, kids, etc.

Also, parting-out never gets rid of the whole game and rarely gets you
enough money- especially if your time is worth anything to you. As Fred
mentioned, you'll spend far more time than it's worth trying to pick each
little part off the game that someone *may* be sending you a check for, then
have to find a box and packing materials for it, then make a trip to the
post office after the check clears the bank, etc., etc. Not to mention
sending pictures to all those who request them- who want to see what the
kickout saucers look like, etc.

You'll have a quick feeding frenzy at first over the desirable parts
(circuit boards, displays, transformer, drop target banks, glass if it's
good, and maybe coin door). The legs, cabinet/backbox, playfield with all
it's generic parts, wiring harnesses, coils & mechanisms and all else will
sit, and sit, and sit. Never worth it- I speak from experience.

Ray J.
--
Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
Salt Lake City, Utah USA

"Fred Kemper" <pbgarage@davlin.net> wrote in message
> Please don't part out this game if it is working as
> you state. It will take more than two weeks of your time
> as well. There are fewer and fewer games in the world and
> even fewer of them that work. Consider that it is the slow
> time of the year for pinball sales, and you may be better
> off just waiting for a bit.
>
> Please do not part out working pins.
>
> Fred
> TX
> CARGPB#8
> =========================
>
> edtoyota4x4@verizon.net wrote:
>
> $400 takes it , or I
> > will have to part it out to get my money back out of it

It is indeed a Bell coversion kit, pretty much using the Terminator
theme, sans permission (probably). It is basically the same game play
as Laser Cue.

Ron

ldnayman wrote:
> This is a conversion kit/terminator knockoff right?
>
> Ron Donohue wrote:
> > I talked to a friend today after seeing you are looking for a World
> > Defender, as he used to have one. He told me that the guy who bought
> > it from him here in South Florida is getting ready to sell it. He will
> > be talking with him on Monday. Contact me at rdonohue at hoyt dot org
> > if you want me to reach out to see if that is accurate. If it is, I
> > will be happy to get his contact info from my buddy and you two in
> > touch to see if you can work something out. Let me know,
> >
> > Ron
> >
> > seymour-shabow@excite.com wrote:
> > > If you do decide to part it out, I can use the head and glass for my
> > > extra Time Warp body that I got from someone for $85. I don't want to
> > > part out the extra body if I don't have to, I already have a board set.
> > > One has the straight flippers and my keeper has the banannas, I should
> > > set em up next to each other when the gameroom's ready.
> > >
> > > I already am going to set Alien Poker up next to Laser cue (and World
> > > defender, if I ever find one of those)

can't swing it right now, just bought a house, also would prefer to not
have to ship it I'm in PA, although all bets are off if the price is
good. It's basically just a whim anyway to have the 3 playfields that
are essentially the same right next to each other.

I just looked this game up on IPDB and it actually looks pretty darn cool.
Lots of drop targets to shoot a buttload of pop bumpers and a kickout hole.
Pretty wild art work too. Never played one before but certainly looks cool
enough.

Greg