Where's the status bar?

August 28, 2005 3:33:36 PM

In 2K i used to have a status bar at the bottom of each window showing:

Size - Files - Folders

I have to goto properties to find out how many files are in the folder

how do i get this info on the status bar?

More about : status bar

Anonymous
August 28, 2005 3:33:37 PM

JethroUK© wrote:
> In 2K i used to have a status bar at the bottom of each window
> showing:
>
> Size - Files - Folders
>
> I have to goto properties to find out how many files are in the folder
>
> how do i get this info on the status bar?

By default, win XP does not display the status bar.
To change this behaviour, click on view and select status bar.

--
Don Burnette

"When you decide something is impossible to do, try to stay out of the
way of the person that's doing it."
Anonymous
August 28, 2005 3:33:37 PM

Using Explorer, Click View and from the drop-down menu click the
"Status Bar" option.

"JethroUK©" <reply@the.board> wrote in message
> In 2K i used to have a status bar at the bottom of each window showing:
>
> Size - Files - Folders
>
> I have to goto properties to find out how many files are in the folder
>
> how do i get this info on the status bar?

Anonymous
August 28, 2005 3:51:03 PM

as easy as that - thanx

news:o AUlhW8qFHA.3720@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...