Where's the status bar?

In 2K i used to have a status bar at the bottom of each window showing:

Size - Files - Folders

I have to goto properties to find out how many files are in the folder

how do i get this info on the status bar?
3 answers Last reply
More about where status

    JethroUK© wrote:
    > In 2K i used to have a status bar at the bottom of each window
    > showing:
    >
    > Size - Files - Folders
    >
    > I have to goto properties to find out how many files are in the folder
    >
    > how do i get this info on the status bar?

    By default, win XP does not display the status bar.
    To change this behaviour, click on view and select status bar.

    --
    Don Burnette

    "When you decide something is impossible to do, try to stay out of the
    way of the person that's doing it."

    Using Explorer, Click View and from the drop-down menu click the
    "Status Bar" option.

    "JethroUK©" <reply@the.board> wrote in message
    > In 2K i used to have a status bar at the bottom of each window showing:
    >
    > Size - Files - Folders
    >
    > I have to goto properties to find out how many files are in the folder
    >
    > how do i get this info on the status bar?

    as easy as that - thanx

    "Don Burnette" <d.burnette@clothes.comcast.net> wrote in message
    > JethroUK© wrote:
    > > In 2K i used to have a status bar at the bottom of each window
    > > showing:
    > >
    > > Size - Files - Folders
    > >
    > > I have to goto properties to find out how many files are in the folder
    > >
    > > how do i get this info on the status bar?
    >

    > By default, win XP does not display the status bar.
    > To change this behaviour, click on view and select status bar.
    >

    > --
    > Don Burnette
    >
    > "When you decide something is impossible to do, try to stay out of the
    > way of the person that's doing it."

Microsoft Windows XP