WTB Used Playfield Rotisserie

Anyone have one of these they don't plan on using again?

Thanks,

Gerry
www.pinballpromos.com

This could be a tough find. Once you've used one, you'll never give it
up. :)

Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins

"Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"

(Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)

Fossmin@aol.com wrote:
> Anyone have one of these they don't plan on using again?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Gerry
> www.pinballpromos.com

I would have to say you'll be hard pressed to find a used one that someone
is willing to sell. These things are great. I can't believe how much
easier it made it putting my IJ wiring harness back on the PF. Everything
goes so much easier.

--

-Frank Gant
http://orbitpinball.com

<Fossmin@aol.com> wrote in message
> Anyone have one of these they don't plan on using again?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Gerry
> www.pinballpromos.com

You guys are probably right, just thought I would give it a try.

Gerry
www.pinballpromos.com

heck, I took the threaded steel pipe design, and modified it a little.
Just sistered in a scrap of 2x4 to the tops of my two sawhorses,
drilled a hole in them with a spade bit, and only built the uprights of
the thing... I used 2 6" pipes, 2 4" pipes, 2 Flanges, couple caps and
a couple T fittings and a piece of angle iron. works like a champ.
It's also easy to take apart... just lift the two uprights out of the
saw horses and your done. Can still use the saw horses as saw horses
and grand total if you didn't have anything to start with would be
right around $50.

MitchelWB

Picture please?

"MitchelWB" <mitchelwb-rgp@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> heck, I took the threaded steel pipe design, and modified it a little.
> Just sistered in a scrap of 2x4 to the tops of my two sawhorses,
> drilled a hole in them with a spade bit, and only built the uprights of
> the thing... I used 2 6" pipes, 2 4" pipes, 2 Flanges, couple caps and
> a couple T fittings and a piece of angle iron. works like a champ.
> It's also easy to take apart... just lift the two uprights out of the
> saw horses and your done. Can still use the saw horses as saw horses
> and grand total if you didn't have anything to start with would be
> right around $50.
>
> MitchelWB

Search the archive for "Build a no weld playfield rotisserie for under
$100." Complete plans and pictures are there. Picture link is at
http://mengel3.photosite.com/playfieldrotisserie/.

Mike

yup, that's the one I based my uprights on. I just didn't like the
look of the base of it. I thought it looked like it would be too
likely to have issues with wobble. Didn't like the idea of using the
playfield as part of the structure either.

MitchelWB

I'm glad to see you guys are using my design. Anybody else finish one?

Mike