  • Bug
  • Email
  • Windows XP
August 28, 2005 10:13:01 AM

In addition to my previous post I noticed that My e-mail program outlook
express disappeared- I mean is gone. I don't know if I accidently deleted it
while delting all the messages noton generated or what, I tried to recover it
but my deleted file opens up and just sits ther nothing comes up there either.

More about : mail bug

Anonymous
August 28, 2005 12:21:09 PM

rod b wrote:
> In addition to my previous post I noticed that My e-mail program outlook
> express disappeared- I mean is gone. I don't know if I accidentally
> deleted it
> while deleting all the messages Norton generated or what, I tried to
> recover it
> but my deleted file opens up and just sits there nothing comes up there
> either.

Let's try to keep all your related problems in a single post, eh? I
combined them above.

What "Norton Suite" do you have installed?

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP