e-mail bug

In addition to my previous post I noticed that My e-mail program outlook
express disappeared- I mean is gone. I don't know if I accidently deleted it
while delting all the messages noton generated or what, I tried to recover it
but my deleted file opens up and just sits ther nothing comes up there either.
1 answer Last reply
More about mail

    rod b wrote:
    > In addition to my previous post I noticed that My e-mail program outlook
    > express disappeared- I mean is gone. I don't know if I accidentally
    > deleted it
    > while deleting all the messages Norton generated or what, I tried to
    > recover it
    > but my deleted file opens up and just sits there nothing comes up there
    > either.

    Let's try to keep all your related problems in a single post, eh? I
    combined them above.

    What "Norton Suite" do you have installed?

    --
    Shenan Stanley
    MS-MVP

Microsoft Bug Email Windows XP