wtb pinball for $2000 or under

Ok i m looking for a Fun pinball i alredy have a fish tales and a Guns N
Roses i was looking for a IJ but i seem to be about $300 short so what do u
all have to sell

Herman

BSD - $1800
Maverick - $1650
Hook - $1600
Jokerz - $1550
Simpsons - $1800

All domestic games, beautifully shopped.

herman kane wrote:
> Ok i m looking for a Fun pinball i alredy have a fish tales and a Guns N
> Roses i was looking for a IJ but i seem to be about $300 short so what do u
> all have to sell
>

> Herman

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I'm in Georgetown, KY (near Lexington). Both games are nice and I need
to unload them because I have some new pins coming in. Nice games.

Jerry
jerryzemanski at hotmail dot com

You may want to mention where you are located since shipping costs can
drastically alter what you can buy.

Greg

"herman kane" <hkane1@cfl.rr.com> wrote in message
> Ok i m looking for a Fun pinball i alredy have a fish tales and a Guns N
> Roses i was looking for a IJ but i seem to be about $300 short so what do
> all have to sell
>

> Herman

Ok located right outside Orlando, Fl