FS: 1986 Grand Lizard Parts

I'm parting out my Grand Lizard machine, please email me with any parts
requests. The machine is fully functional and most of the plastics etc.
are in good condition. I'm parting it out because of a heavily worn
playfield.

Another Lizard bites the dust. That's just Grand. :(

pr

PinballNJ wrote:
> My email address is pinballnj at comcast dot net

I have a playfield for You
" Do not Kill the Lizard "

Marius

www.pinball.ro