Rubber Rings Listing

alex

Does anyone know of a site that has correct rubber listings for games.
I'm trying to put an order together for about 30 games and I'd like to
put it into a spreadsheet to calculate what I need. I already visited
the RubberRing Database at http://www.geocities.com/itsonlypinball/ but
I'm not sure if these are just copied out of the manual or not. I need
more games than listed there also.

Any ideas?

Maybe someone has already done this and can save me the headache. :)

Thanks

Alex

I have some ring lists for pre-90's models. If yours fall into this
category, fire a list off to me, and I'll see if I can help out. Reply
to the address below.

Jim
--
flipper [at] pa [dot] net

Alex wrote:
> Does anyone know of a site that has correct rubber listings for games.
> I'm trying to put an order together for about 30 games and I'd like to
> put it into a spreadsheet to calculate what I need. I already visited
> the RubberRing Database at http://www.geocities.com/itsonlypinball/ but
> I'm not sure if these are just copied out of the manual or not. I need
> more games than listed there also.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Maybe someone has already done this and can save me the headache. :)
>
> Thanks
>
> Alex

BLACKTIGER

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2005

Definitly go with Ray. His ring kits are top notch, accurate and his
shipping is super fast! Not to mention his prices are competitive.

Hi Alex-

We have complete rubber kits in stock for over 1000 games- may already have
what you need and save you a LOT of time and probably a few bucks as well.
If it's not listed on our site (yet) we probably have it- just ask. Our
kits also come with a playfield diagram/map showing location and sizes of
each part, and a quick easy "ring sizing" chart to ID each size ring.

The majority of our kits have also already been proof-read/verified- had all
the errors fixed- from incomplete or incorrect manual & catalog listings,
etc.

We can also do a discount for bulk kits/rings, etc.- just let me know what
you need and I'll see what we can do.

More at: www.actionpinball.com

Hope that helps!

Ray J.
--
Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
Salt Lake City, Utah USA

"Alex" <abarberis@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know of a site that has correct rubber listings for games.
> I'm trying to put an order together for about 30 games and I'd like to
> put it into a spreadsheet to calculate what I need. I already visited
> the RubberRing Database at http://www.geocities.com/itsonlypinball/ but
> I'm not sure if these are just copied out of the manual or not. I need
> more games than listed there also.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Maybe someone has already done this and can save me the headache. :)
>
> Thanks
>
> Alex

alex

I'm not looking to buy kits as I want spares around for existing/future
games. I'm just trying to get a number for how many I need right now.
Thanks though.

Alex

You can always buy the kits, which include the listing/quantities/sizes for
present and future reference, and then in addition, get one of the ring
assortment kits we carry for spare commonly-used rings and bumpers. Yes-
always handy to have spares!

Ray J.