gary

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

When receiving files via messenger I get corrupted files
using the mn-500 as a bridge. If downloading from a web
site there is no problem. If I remove the mn-500 all
works okay. Something with the mn-500 and messenger isn't
right. Any ideas?

joker

Which version of MSN messenger are your using?

Gary wrote:

> When receiving files via messenger I get corrupted files
> using the mn-500 as a bridge. If downloading from a web
> site there is no problem. If I remove the mn-500 all
> works okay. Something with the mn-500 and messenger isn't
> right. Any ideas?

joker

Also what is the version of the MN-500 firmware?