Flipperwinkel.NL order

I placed an order from Flipperwinkel.NL 30 days ago and paid via
paypal. The order hasn't arrived yet and unfortunately they are on
vacation and aren't responding to email (according to their email
autoresponder). If I dispute this via PayPal or credit card it has to
be done today, but I don't want to make trouble for them if overseas
shipping takes a long time.

Can anyone vouch for these guys? How long do orders take from there to
the USA?

Hans is on a Holiday.
I think for about two weeks.
he will be back at the end of the month I think.

pascal

I've shipped parts to Hans, he's always been reliable and easy to work
with. Shipping times may vary, the projected time and the actual time
are often two different things, based upon customs, regardless of what a
website may say. If it was me I'd leave it alone, but as another post
mentions you can always take your own course, I imagine that even if you
stop payment you could always repay it at some point, I agree the
vacation he's on makes this a tricky call as far as immediate
resolution.

I doubt if he's reading rgp while gone, but that might be possible, he
may yet reply here or privately.

Dave

--

Dave Mercer
For Amusement Only

Adi

I ordered something from Hans, maybe 8 moths ago and I got it. Don't
remember how long it took. He posts often here too, I don't think you should
have much to worry about, but please do as you think you should.

Adi
www.txpinball.com

"Kenbo" <Kenbo@NOqsolvJUNKMAIL.com> wrote in message
> I placed an order from Flipperwinkel.NL 30 days ago and paid via
> paypal. The order hasn't arrived yet and unfortunately they are on
> vacation and aren't responding to email (according to their email
> autoresponder). If I dispute this via PayPal or credit card it has to
> be done today, but I don't want to make trouble for them if overseas
> shipping takes a long time.
>
> Can anyone vouch for these guys? How long do orders take from there to
> the USA?

MacMan

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2004

In article <918td19k6bb23ltdfmr7cafujfsja93b2g@4ax.com>,
Kenbo <Kenbo@NOqsolvJUNKMAIL.com> wrote:

> I placed an order from Flipperwinkel.NL 30 days ago and paid via
> paypal. The order hasn't arrived yet and unfortunately they are on
> vacation and aren't responding to email (according to their email
> autoresponder). If I dispute this via PayPal or credit card it has to
> be done today, but I don't want to make trouble for them if overseas
> shipping takes a long time.
>
> Can anyone vouch for these guys? How long do orders take from there to
> the USA?

Class act all the way. I've bought from the store and from him on E-Bay.
Can't remember how long it took to get here, but as he has a good rep
here I wouldn't have worried if it took a little longer.

Hang in there. It's probably sitting in Customs being sniffed for bombs
or something.

Cheers
MacMan

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 12:07:29 -0700, Kenbo <Kenbo@NOqsolvJUNKMAIL.com>
wrote:

>I placed an order from Flipperwinkel.NL 30 days ago and paid via
>paypal. The order hasn't arrived yet and unfortunately they are on
>vacation and aren't responding to email (according to their email
>autoresponder). If I dispute this via PayPal or credit card it has to
>be done today, but I don't want to make trouble for them if overseas
>shipping takes a long time.
>
>Can anyone vouch for these guys? How long do orders take from there to
>the USA?

Shipping to the usa takes about a week by priority mail.
That should have arrived so then maybe the package got lost.

If you took economy post it can take up to 1,5 month..

Hans offers both on his website so I don't know which one you
selected.

Aeneas.

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 21:50:10 +0200, Aeneas <averhe@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

>Shipping to the usa takes about a week by priority mail.
>That should have arrived so then maybe the package got lost.
>
>If you took economy post it can take up to 1,5 month..
>
>Hans offers both on his website so I don't know which one you
>selected.

I don't know either. At the time of the order the website ordering
function was broken so I emailed Hans and he sent me a paypal request
for money. No idea how he shipped the package but if it was economy
post perhaps I'll just wait a little longer and hope for good results.
It wasn't a great deal of money, but he was almost out of funhouse
plungers so the parts are somewhat rare.