Ghost 2003

I am getting a new XPS Gen3 shortly. I also have Norton Ghost 2003 CD and I
am wondering if I can use it to move some files from my old Dell XPS R450
running Windows 98 to the new one?

I could purchase Norton Ghost 9.0 but I don't think it will work with Win 98
on my old machine.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Whether with Ghost or not, all you're really doing is copying files from one
computer to another. Any method that copies files will work.

Ted Zieglar