PCs are dead, buy a console ! ! ! !

Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000,can.sun-stroke (More info?)

PCs are dead, soon all important programs like Microsoft Excel, Word
or Paintshop Pro will be released for the XBOX 2 only.

Forget PCs, they are DEAD!

right... and we're almost paperless in the office and home.

On 13 Nov 2004 21:50:43 -0800, mallet_riveter@yahoo.co.in (Hans-Marc
Olsen) wrote:

>PCs are dead, soon all important programs like Microsoft Excel, Word
>or Paintshop Pro will be released for the XBOX 2 only.
>
>Forget PCs, they are DEAD!

Is that your best shot at trolling?

Pathetic!!

Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000,can.sun-stroke (More info?)

Please define "soon".
Also please cite your source.

--
Jupiter Jones
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

"Hans-Marc Olsen" <mallet_riveter@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message
> PCs are dead, soon all important programs like Microsoft Excel, Word
> or Paintshop Pro will be released for the XBOX 2 only.
>
> Forget PCs, they are DEAD!

Isn't Jupiter Jones missing?
> Please define "soon".
> Also please cite your source.

The original post is from a troll.

I have been browsing thru everything in can.sun-stroke, and it suffered
another troll attack.

[]s
--
Chaos Master®, posting from somewhere near Porto Alegre, Brazil.
"It's not what it seems, not what you think. No, I must be dreaming."

http://marreka.blogspot.com --> news, hotter than high-power transistors!

"schnoopy" <schnoopy@loopy.com> wrote in message news:<10pfe8pevvl28b5@corp.supernews.com>...
> right... and we're almost paperless in the office and home.
>
> "Hans-Marc Olsen" <mallet_riveter@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message
> > PCs are dead, soon all important programs like Microsoft Excel, Word
> > or Paintshop Pro will be released for the XBOX 2 only.
> >
> > Forget PCs, they are DEAD!

Oh, but only if it were true! What a blessing the death of PC Gaming
especially would be!

TRENDING THREADS