Solved

HELP ME CHOOSE the LAPTOP

1. Vaio CW series CCW26FG
-core i5 520M
-4 GB ram
-512 MB Nvidia GT 330M

2. Studio 15
-core i7 720 QM
-4GB Ram
-512 MB ATI 4570

3. Studio 15
-core i5 540M
-1GB ATI 5470
-6GB Ram

Plzzzzzzzzzz help me........i want the one which will give best performance in gaming and multi taskin
11 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about help choose laptop
  1. The VAIO CW gives the best performance, the best looks, and the best ergonomics. The Studio 15 does not give good gaming performance, bu the Nvidia GT 330M should be able to play crysis at high settings.
  2. Best answer
    The Sony will give the best gaming performance, while the Studio 15 with the i7 will be the best for CPU intensive tasks (though it's the weakest gamer). Choose from those based upon what you need to do with your computer.
  3. frozenlead said:
    The Sony will give the best gaming performance, while the Studio 15 with the i7 will be the best for CPU intensive tasks (though it's the weakest gamer). Choose from those based upon what you need to do with your computer.

    Thanx.... well i will mainly be using the laptop for gaming, net surfing and movie watchin listening to music etc.......so upon my needs....which 1 should i take???
  4. The Sony CW appears to be the best at gaming.
  5. Addyrokkz said:
    Thanx.... well i will mainly be using the laptop for gaming, net surfing and movie watchin listening to music etc.......so upon my needs....which 1 should i take???


    Any of the processors should handle what you want, so your biggest hardware consideration should be the vid card. The others who posted seem to think that the geforce is the best, I'm not an expert on mobile cards so listen to them.
  6. but the sony has just a 14" screen while the dell studios are much cooler lookin.....so will there be a lot of difference in gaming between the dell or sony or just a tiny bit of difference???
  7. Remember you can always buy a external monitor and make a dual monitor set-up....THAT'S EVEN COOLER. :D
  8. Thhinkin of going for XPS 16 with core i7 and ATI 4670........it has a pretty good graphics card rite????
    hope dad buys me this!!
  9. Best answer selected by Addyrokkz.
  10. Addyrokkz said:
    Thhinkin of going for XPS 16 with core i7 and ATI 4670........it has a pretty good graphics card rite????
    hope dad buys me this!!


    The ATI 4670 will be the best video card out of the ones you mentioned, as well as the core i7 will be the strongest processor.

    Definitely go for the XPS 16. Sony's are the WORST brand you can get for gaming. They have good designs, but they bog down the computer with bloatware to advertise their company.

    So obviously the XPS 16 is the best choice.
Ask a new question

Read More

Studio Intel i5 Laptops