Microsoft Golf Multimedia Edition 1.0 runs to fast on WinME

I have upgraded computer and using WinME. After installing Microsoft Golf
Multimedia Edition 1.0, (I know its old, It came with Win 3.1 and was a
package installation on an older computer), the swing function runs too fast
for me to click a stop causing a full swing and slice. Does anyone know how
to fix this issue short of buying a new Golf game?

Hi Golf Addict,

You can use Mo Slo to slow down your system to play that game.
Visit: http://www.dosgames.com/faq.php#3

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms

"Golfaddict" <Golfaddict@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| I have upgraded computer and using WinME. After installing Microsoft Golf
| Multimedia Edition 1.0, (I know its old, It came with Win 3.1 and was a
| package installation on an older computer), the swing function runs too fast
| for me to click a stop causing a full swing and slice. Does anyone know how
| to fix this issue short of buying a new Golf game?

I have Windows XP & I bought my husband Microsoft Links 2003 for Christmas
and guess what ? we cannot get it to play !!!! all the family have tried with
no success it keeps telling us to put in disc one although everything has
already been downloaded free gift of
The Motorcross Madness 2 works fine please help mrsmcdee

"Golfaddict" wrote:

> I have upgraded computer and using WinME. After installing Microsoft Golf
> Multimedia Edition 1.0, (I know its old, It came with Win 3.1 and was a
> package installation on an older computer), the swing function runs too fast
> for me to click a stop causing a full swing and slice. Does anyone know how
> to fix this issue short of buying a new Golf game?

TRENDING THREADS