Ripley's Wizard Mode

Last response: in Video Games
July 20, 2005 7:11:09 PM

I am surprised I do not see it posted ever when considering
best/toughest wizard modes, but I would say that reaching Atlantis is
the 3rd hardest wizard mode out there behind TSPP and LOTR. I actually
just got to Atlantis today for the first time ever and I am just
curious how many other people have collected all ripley letters and
started Atlantis.

Zach

More about : ripley wizard mode

July 20, 2005 7:23:32 PM

I collected all the letters and then choked on the vari-target shot.
Hit the post and the SDTM. Damnit.

Frankly, not many people will invest the time to reach Atlantis.

-JC-
Anonymous
July 21, 2005 1:39:07 AM

no one wants to play that long......

<Smack847@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I am surprised I do not see it posted ever when considering
> best/toughest wizard modes, but I would say that reaching Atlantis is
> the 3rd hardest wizard mode out there behind TSPP and LOTR. I actually
> just got to Atlantis today for the first time ever and I am just
> curious how many other people have collected all ripley letters and
> started Atlantis.
>
> Zach

Anonymous
July 21, 2005 2:41:29 PM

JC wrote:
> Frankly, not many people will invest the time to reach Atlantis.

It's sad but there is some truth to that. I just had a 30 minute ball
on a Rpiley's this past weekend. Got up to 4 letters collected and was
actually getting burnt out on the repition of the game, or I was just
getting sleepy, I haven't put my finger on it yet.

I also have to say I did loose a lot of respect for this game because
while I was playing it I started the unlimited million's shot. When the
head yelled out "I feel like a million" that was enough for me to
totally rule this game off. I don't care if it's reference Pat's work
you don't take a respected classic and hap-hazardly trash it to make a
buck. If Pat would have taken the time to give these characters some
personality instead of just rehashing old scripts from 10 years ago
perhaps the journey to Atlantis would be more entertaining.

-wolffy
!