Ripley's Wizard Mode

I am surprised I do not see it posted ever when considering
best/toughest wizard modes, but I would say that reaching Atlantis is
the 3rd hardest wizard mode out there behind TSPP and LOTR. I actually
just got to Atlantis today for the first time ever and I am just
curious how many other people have collected all ripley letters and
started Atlantis.

Zach
3 answers Last reply
More about ripley wizard mode

    I collected all the letters and then choked on the vari-target shot.
    Hit the post and the SDTM. Damnit.

    Frankly, not many people will invest the time to reach Atlantis.

    -JC-

    no one wants to play that long......

    JC wrote:
    > Frankly, not many people will invest the time to reach Atlantis.

    It's sad but there is some truth to that. I just had a 30 minute ball
    on a Rpiley's this past weekend. Got up to 4 letters collected and was
    actually getting burnt out on the repition of the game, or I was just
    getting sleepy, I haven't put my finger on it yet.

    I also have to say I did loose a lot of respect for this game because
    while I was playing it I started the unlimited million's shot. When the
    head yelled out "I feel like a million" that was enough for me to
    totally rule this game off. I don't care if it's reference Pat's work
    you don't take a respected classic and hap-hazardly trash it to make a
    buck. If Pat would have taken the time to give these characters some
    personality instead of just rehashing old scripts from 10 years ago
    perhaps the journey to Atlantis would be more entertaining.

    -wolffy

Games Video Games