eBay: T2 in Western MA

From my experience, pins that are stored outside often have problems that
can be associated with the elements, and potentially can have nests of wasps
and other less than ideal critters in them.

Doesn't look like too much of a scam to me. Maybe just someone who hasn't
sold anything before. A lot of the telltale scam stuff is missing.

--
http://www.myhomegameroom.com

"bstnguy" <bstnguy@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Is this a scam? Seems too good to be true....
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?viewItem&item=7531793151&sspagename=ADME:L:RTQ:US:1
>
> 0 Feedback, no activity since Dec. 2002
>
> Hmmmm..............

Taxman

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2003

I agree about the outside thing. I never bring in a Pin or Arcade until I
check for a roach nest. But this still seem funny. Even mentions $100 bank
deposit and will ship to the united states? I wrote him asking if I can
pick up cash and carry. We will see.

- Dave

"John Wart, jr" <johnwartjr@johnwartjr.com> wrote in message
> From my experience, pins that are stored outside often have problems that
> can be associated with the elements, and potentially can have nests of
wasps
> and other less than ideal critters in them.
>
> Doesn't look like too much of a scam to me. Maybe just someone who hasn't
> sold anything before. A lot of the telltale scam stuff is missing.
>

> --
> http://www.myhomegameroom.com
>

> "bstnguy" <bstnguy@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > Is this a scam? Seems too good to be true....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?viewItem&item=7531793151&sspagename=ADM
E:L:RTQ:US:1

> > 0 Feedback, no activity since Dec. 2002

TRENDING THREADS