Automatic upgrades 2003

August 29, 2005 12:30:23 AM

I have Microsoft Office Pro 2000, FrontPage 2003, Visio 2002 and Publisher
'98. I keep getting the normal icon is the sys tray
indicating I have updates by Microsoft downloaded and ready to install.
When I click this icon the same way as I have done in the
past. It will install the Windows Updates but always fails on the Office
update 2003. I really don't care whether I get this update or
not, but it keeps coming up every time saying I have new updates for Office
2003, the only 2003 product I have is FrontPage 2003.
How do I stop this portion from showing, I do not want to miss the important
updates by ignoring this?
Also is there an upgrade available for the above stuff in one package price?
Anonymous
August 29, 2005 12:30:24 AM

Visit the Office Update web site directly:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/officeupdate/default....

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP