Automatic upgrades 2003

I have Microsoft Office Pro 2000, FrontPage 2003, Visio 2002 and Publisher
'98. I keep getting the normal icon is the sys tray
indicating I have updates by Microsoft downloaded and ready to install.
When I click this icon the same way as I have done in the
past. It will install the Windows Updates but always fails on the Office
update 2003. I really don't care whether I get this update or
not, but it keeps coming up every time saying I have new updates for Office
2003, the only 2003 product I have is FrontPage 2003.
How do I stop this portion from showing, I do not want to miss the important
updates by ignoring this?
Also is there an upgrade available for the above stuff in one package price?
1 answer Last reply
More about automatic upgrades 2003

    Visit the Office Update web site directly:
    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/officeupdate/default.aspx

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Zap Eagle" wrote:

    | I have Microsoft Office Pro 2000, FrontPage 2003, Visio 2002 and Publisher
    | '98. I keep getting the normal icon is the sys tray
    | indicating I have updates by Microsoft downloaded and ready to install.
    | When I click this icon the same way as I have done in the
    | past. It will install the Windows Updates but always fails on the Office
    | update 2003. I really don't care whether I get this update or
    | not, but it keeps coming up every time saying I have new updates for Office
    | 2003, the only 2003 product I have is FrontPage 2003.
    | How do I stop this portion from showing, I do not want to miss the important
    | updates by ignoring this?
    | Also is there an upgrade available for the above stuff in one package price?

Microsoft Frontpage Windows XP Product