Record now and Nero

just purchased a new Dell computer that came installed with Record now
software. I would like to like to use Nero in this box.
Can I run these two programs together?
Thanks,
Carolyn

Carolyn,

I have them both installed and can choose which one to use. They seem to
co-exist OK.

Joe R

"Carolyn Taliaferro" <ctalia4000@comcast.net> wrote in message
> just purchased a new Dell computer that came installed with Record now
> software. I would like to like to use Nero in this box.
> Can I run these two programs together?
> Thanks,
> Carolyn

rs

I had them both installed on a non-dell system. Started getting write errors
to DVD's. Uninstalled Record Now and write errors dissappeared.

Decide which one you like and uninstall the other. Why have two programs
that do the exact same thing anyway?

"Carolyn Taliaferro" <ctalia4000@comcast.net> wrote in message
> just purchased a new Dell computer that came installed with Record now
> software. I would like to like to use Nero in this box.
> Can I run these two programs together?
> Thanks,
> Carolyn

Douglas

I have Nero Ultra,Record Now Max,Roxio Creator Suite 7,Instant CD/DVD and
Clone installed at the same time on my Dell 8300.All work with no problems.I
burn cds and dvds,and even copy dvds on the fly at 4x.I have had 5 bad burns
out of 6-700 burns!I have had other systems where I had trouble with 2
burning programs installed at the same time.In short,the only way to tell,is
to try it!