service disk

Hey I'm looking for service disk for compaq. This service disk make me able
to going in BIOS. If somebody know where I can find these disk, please give
me a link or write to my at: kromek@wp.pl

Hey szukam dysku serwisowego do compaqu. Dysk ten umozliwia wejscie do
biosu. jezeli ktos wiec gdzie moge znalesc ten dysk, prosze o link lub
wyslanie/napisanie do mnie na : kromek@wp.pl

pozdrawiam: kromek

Have you went to the Compaq/HP website?

All of the service disks can be found on that site. Just enter your system
type.

--
JLA ENTERPRISES TECHNOLOGIES INTEGRATION
Technical Support Team

Visit our forums for FREE technical support and other discussions at
http://jlaenterprises.ath.cx/phpbb2/index.php

Check out some of the items we are offering
Dell Laptop Docking Stations starting at $5.00
Dell 20" Sony Trinitron Flat Screen Monitors starting at $35.00
Dell 21" Flat Screen Monitors starting at $40.00
Dell Latitude and Inspiron CD Rom and Floppy Drives starting at $5.00

Be sure to visit http://www.jlaenterprises.com