Closed

Windows 7 Enterprise Is it possible to get a code?

MY dad put Windows 7 Enterprise on his computer to take the place of windows xp but he passed away and diding get to finish the change over and i have some knowledge of computers in all but i am just wondering is there any way to get a code for windows 7 enterprise?
7 answers Last reply
More about windows enterprise code
  1. That's the most creative way to scam a free code I've yet seen. Still don't buy it though. Windows 7 Enterprise requires either a VLK or KMS server to activate. Extremely unlikely to be used in a home environment.
  2. Yup, these spambots seem to be getting more creative.
  3. lol
  4. look on microsoft web sight..they have free traing days and msdn for people that want to play with microsoft products. if you pay the msdn fee you can get the code for micro soft software and help.
  5. thecrafter said:
    MY dad put Windows 7 Enterprise on his computer to take the place of windows xp but he passed away and diding get to finish the change over and i have some knowledge of computers in all but i am just wondering is there any way to get a code for windows 7 enterprise?

No
  6. I am not a bot its the truth is i think my dad got the platform from work or something, then when he was going to do the coding n all he passed away believe me or not its the truth.
  7. Truth or not you still need to purchase a license from Microsoft. Be prepared to pay through the nose for an Enterprise license, assuming of course Microsoft will sell such to a home user.
Ask a new question

Read More

Windows 7 Enterprise Windows XP