Hp3330 scanner software download

G

Does anyone have the scanner software for this machine--I would like to download if possible.... Thanks.

Lil

G

You don't mention which version of Windows you have, as far as I can see there is support for Vista for this machine. I would suggest searching the HP support site to find the full range of OS support for the scanner and download it from there.

no its not on the hp site! but I have the link to get it on my dads computer! It took a LOT of digging around the net to find. I used to have it but I have given the printer away and dont have the driver anymore. When Im at my dads next, probably tomorrow or the next day, i will post the link for you. By the way if you ever get a "scanner error" you need to clean the scanner lens.

G

Did you have any luck getting the drivers? I am in the same position - have the original product but not the driver disc so all it will do is pri4t. HP online won't give the drivers for anything but printing so the rest is just useless now. I am on Windows 7 and would really appreciate any help or leads.

Thank you!

Removed personal e-mail address to protect from spam. Contact via Personal Message (see the envelope icon below username)