converting DAT file to AVI/MPEG

Can someone please tell me if there's a free program that converts DAT files
to AVI or MPEG. Thanks

Mr T Wrote:
> Can someone please tell me if there's a free program that converts DAT
> files
> to AVI or MPEG. Thanks

\Mr.T I pitty you fool! Just Kiding:) Ok it's your Birthday. First
copy and paste this__ ( I.D: world@riverjump.co.il_7A7ZO741QWRR2TMM1
Serial: 5FC86E8C-D2763E8C-AD7DC5F4-657DE7E6-1264C508-6ED8934D-5E571C70
) then look for ISO Buster. Now that I hooked you up with the serial
you can play away without restrictios.:):) Now if you need anymore
help with video fils PM me. Oh Yeah, I almost forgot. After you
download and install the APP. Open run and now have a DAT Video file.
Google yoursrlf some CODECS so you can watch the damn thing, on media
player, or what ever. PeacE!!! TerrorByte

--
terrorbyte