RedHat 9 and XP Pro

August 28, 2005 9:13:01 PM

I have bought brand new hard drive 160GB. and i want to install Red Hat9 and
XP Pro, dual boot system. What u guys suggest which OS i should install first
and any thing else should i need to do before installing these OS.
Thanx

More about : redhat pro

Anonymous
August 29, 2005 12:26:48 AM

Dual-Boot Linux and Windows 2000/Windows XP with GRUB
http://www.geocities.com/epark/linux/grub-w2k-HOWTO.htm...

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP