  • DVD
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
August 28, 2005 9:25:22 PM

Hi,
Australia is region 4 and I buy a lot of DVD's from America (region 1).
Sometimes the region 1 DVD's don't work in my comp (I have downloaded & paid
for DVD Region Master). Some do, but others don't.

Is there any other programs that anyone could suggest I download to play
multi region content? I use a full paid version of Intervideo WinDVD 6 Gold.

Please help! Many thanks.

More about : multi region dvd playback

August 28, 2005 9:40:12 PM

larrisect <larrisect@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

|>Hi,
|>Australia is region 4 and I buy a lot of DVD's from America (region 1).
|>Sometimes the region 1 DVD's don't work in my comp (I have downloaded & paid
|>for DVD Region Master). Some do, but others don't.
|>
|>Is there any other programs that anyone could suggest I download to play
|>multi region content? I use a full paid version of Intervideo WinDVD 6 Gold.
|>
|>Please help! Many thanks.

DVD Region+CSS Free
http://www.dvdidle.com/dvd-region-free.htm
--