Multi region DVD playback

Hi,
Australia is region 4 and I buy a lot of DVD's from America (region 1).
Sometimes the region 1 DVD's don't work in my comp (I have downloaded & paid
for DVD Region Master). Some do, but others don't.

Is there any other programs that anyone could suggest I download to play
multi region content? I use a full paid version of Intervideo WinDVD 6 Gold.

Please help! Many thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about multi region playback

    larrisect <larrisect@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    |>Hi,
    |>Australia is region 4 and I buy a lot of DVD's from America (region 1).
    |>Sometimes the region 1 DVD's don't work in my comp (I have downloaded & paid
    |>for DVD Region Master). Some do, but others don't.
    |>
    |>Is there any other programs that anyone could suggest I download to play
    |>multi region content? I use a full paid version of Intervideo WinDVD 6 Gold.
    |>
    |>Please help! Many thanks.

    DVD Region+CSS Free
    http://www.dvdidle.com/dvd-region-free.htm
    --

    http://www.onahorse.com/

    Head over to www.rpc1.org. This web site deals solely with Region free.

    "larrisect" <larrisect@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > Australia is region 4 and I buy a lot of DVD's from America (region 1).
    > Sometimes the region 1 DVD's don't work in my comp (I have downloaded &
    > paid
    > for DVD Region Master). Some do, but others don't.
    >
    > Is there any other programs that anyone could suggest I download to play
    > multi region content? I use a full paid version of Intervideo WinDVD 6
    > Gold.
    >
    > Please help! Many thanks.

Download DVD Microsoft Windows XP