DELL XPS 650r Parity Check and hangs

Last response: in Computer Brands
Share
May 8, 2004 9:06:47 PM

Hi,

I've a DELL XPS 650r system, about 2 mins after booting, I am getting the
message 'Parity Check 100000' and sometimes 'Parity Check 1C' and the
system hangs.

Can someone please help me to find what the problem is?

Cheers
VMB.
Anonymous
May 8, 2004 11:34:29 PM

Memory module may have gone bad - try reseating it and cleaning the
contacts. If the error persists, replace it.

!