DELL XPS 650r Parity Check and hangs

Hi,

I've a DELL XPS 650r system, about 2 mins after booting, I am getting the
message 'Parity Check 100000' and sometimes 'Parity Check 1C' and the
system hangs.

Can someone please help me to find what the problem is?

Cheers
VMB.
1 answer Last reply
More about dell 650r parity check hangs

    Memory module may have gone bad - try reseating it and cleaning the
    contacts. If the error persists, replace it.

    "Suds" <sudsm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I've a DELL XPS 650r system, about 2 mins after booting, I am getting the
    > message 'Parity Check 100000' and sometimes 'Parity Check 1C' and the
    > system hangs.
    >
    > Can someone please help me to find what the problem is?
    >
    > Cheers
    > VMB.

Dell Dell Studio Xps Computers