  • Dell Studio Xps
  • Computers
Last response: in Computer Brands
May 8, 2004 9:06:47 PM

Hi,

I've a DELL XPS 650r system, about 2 mins after booting, I am getting the
message 'Parity Check 100000' and sometimes 'Parity Check 1C' and the
system hangs.

Can someone please help me to find what the problem is?

Cheers
VMB.

More about : dell xps 650r parity check hangs

Anonymous
May 8, 2004 11:34:29 PM

Memory module may have gone bad - try reseating it and cleaning the
contacts. If the error persists, replace it.