Windows startup problem

August 28, 2005 11:27:19 PM

whenever I try to boot my pc with windows 98 installed , an error
message reads"peefer.vxd" is displayed and prevented me from
proceeding further and system halted there.

another question regarding windows 2000 advanced server :

what does the dumping error mean and how to resolve the problem ?

Please help me.
August 29, 2005 1:22:08 AM

pradyuthal wrote:

> whenever I try to boot my pc with windows 98 installed , an error
> message reads"peefer.vxd" is displayed and prevented me from
> proceeding further and system halted there.
>
> another question regarding windows 2000 advanced server :
>
> what does the dumping error mean and how to resolve the problem ?
>
> Please help me.

This is an XP newsgroup and your questions are about 98 and windows2000
server. Might want to post to a more appropriate group. Here is a list
of all MS pulbic newsgroups: http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

--
Rock
MS MVP Windows - Shell/User