R6025 pure function virtual cell

We received a new notebook from our grandson and we notice at times when we
turn it off, we see the message "R6025 Pure function virual cell" and then it
disappears quickly, and the machine turns off. Does anyone know what this
means?
We have only seen it, we believe, after we have done a Norton Security
download and full scan and after a Ad-Aware download and scan. We don't know
if that has anything to do with it.
As we said, the message just stays on the screen less than a second and then
the machine shuts down.

(WinXPsp2; AOL9; IE6; 1G ram)

Depending on your level of computer knowledge, this may or may not help.
Does it say what .exe file causes it?
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;125749

--
For evil to prosper requires only that good men remain silent!