Why this forums close time to time?

In message <884137DF-B6AE-4B27-A8FD-DB839A4C8411@microsoft.com> Knight
<Knight@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

<nothing>

It might be too many people posting messages without bodies...

*grin*

--
They'll say, 'You can't joke about rape. Rape's not funny.'
I can prove to you that rape is funny. Picture Porky Pig raping Elmer Fudd.

Okay, it seems to be a good answer.

--
http://free.mizc.com

"DevilsPGD"님이 작성한 내용:

> In message <884137DF-B6AE-4B27-A8FD-DB839A4C8411@microsoft.com> Knight
> <Knight@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> <nothing>
>
> It might be too many people posting messages without bodies...
>
> *grin*
>
> --
> They'll say, 'You can't joke about rape. Rape's not funny.'
> I can prove to you that rape is funny. Picture Porky Pig raping Elmer Fudd.
> See? Hey, why do you think they call him Porky?
> -- George Carlin

=?Utf-8?B?S25pZ2h0?= <Knight@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in

because your using the cheezy Microsoft web interface for underlying
Newsgroups and they're website is down for some reason, maybe maintenance.