WTB: IJ NOS PoP Bumper Caps (red)

Subject says it all...please include shipping cost as well.

Thanks,

Dave

The usual suppliers carry those.

GRY

<cimdxb2@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:1121955823.086590.97130@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
> Subject says it all...please include shipping cost as well.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dave

I think the red caps were temporarily unavailable from alot of
suppliers. Not sure if IPB (or ?) did another run of these yet.

Jer

Ceegary wrote:
> The usual suppliers carry those.
>
> GRY
>
> <cimdxb2@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > Subject says it all...please include shipping cost as well.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Dave

Nothing as yet- they have been unavailable for several months now.

Ray J.
--
Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
Salt Lake City, Utah USA

<mrjmross@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I think the red caps were temporarily unavailable from alot of
> suppliers. Not sure if IPB (or ?) did another run of these yet.
>
> Jer
>
> Ceegary wrote:
> > The usual suppliers carry those.
> >
> > GRY
> >
> > <cimdxb2@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > > Subject says it all...please include shipping cost as well.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >
> > > Dave

Adi

Not available right now. Use translucent orange, looks better, fits better
with the overall orangey look IJ has. Yellow posts instead of black ones add
a lot of improvement, too, in my opinion. Best of luck.

Adi
www.txpinball.com