Upgrade CPU for Dimension 2400

Ron

I want to take out the CPU from the Dell dimension 2400 and use it on
another motherboard. But it seems so hard to take out the two pieces
of green plastic that are securing the heat sink. Is there a
procedure on how to take out the cpu? Thanks for the info.

Go to the Dell site and see the directions;
http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/systems/dim2400/en/sm_en/mprcsr.htm