CanonScan Lide 30 scanner 7

uhlizza

Honorable
Nov 10, 2012
Hello,
This download does not work. Why is the site out here if it doesn't work? This crap just pisses me off. So how exactly do I get the driver I need? The dowload is a scan - probably harming my computer? So whats up with your site?

uhlizza

Honorable
Nov 10, 2012

Found a free download!!! Sorry about getting a little annoyed but, I found this free, I will copy and paste my findings!

Use VueScan Scanner Software it is global for scanners and worked for my Canoscan Lide 30 in System 7 - was hard to find! At
http://www.hamrick.com/
I was so excited to find this! :bounce:

uhlizza

Honorable
Nov 10, 2012
Your own loss dish; the picts look wonderful and I have Norton so wtf? 13th monkey - I was just letting people know there are REAL options out there, I did download your crap and all it does was scan your ***; I am in It and a graphic designer for 30 years I know what the *** I am talking about. Your crap doesn't work. At lest not for Canonsan Line 30 for WIndows 7... doesn't matter I posted it on CNET so people can find it as there is a lot of frustration. Its a global program but I must admit, not the best quality unless you are a desginer as I needed photoshop to pop the colors and adjust the contrast. Better than NOTHING that you say you offer.

uhlizza

Honorable
Nov 10, 2012
Man try to be helpful, I didn't need to do this and the only reason I was negetive is there are so many sights like yours that offer one thing and it's the same old crap that messes up your computer. Idiots don't realize not to click off the other crap that you try to insert with the stuff that doesn't even work!!!!! People like you should "go away"

uhlizza

Honorable
Nov 10, 2012
Would you like to view the pictures I just did? For proof? They are of excellent quality, like I said I needed photoshop unless you purchase it, as it didn't have any adjust ment tools but most people have those in there camera software and stuff.