Scammers again. My Magic Castle advertisment. Enjoy!

Here is the two latest contacts I have gotten on my Magic Castle ad.
Just for you enlightenment. Check out the spelling. It seems like
Italy has a "deep south" region! (I tried to make the screwups stand
out for eaiser identification but it looks like it didn't work). The
funny thing is I got this same email a while back but with better
spelling.

Mario
Pinthetic

Dear friend,
Thes is Mr Scott Markus, I wurk with the ministrie of finance as
DFA...Direktor of Finance administraytion and i was directed en my
office to purchaze this guuds else where ,and thankx for yur advert of
yur item,i will be willing to beye the item and i will be glad ef u can
reserve the guud for me.
please got back to me wit the following detales at your earliest
cornvinience.
(1) ef the item is still available for sale.
(2) the last price you will axcept as yur fenal sail price.
(3) lat me know if enything needs to be replaced befor yuse.
(4) Email me more detales on ets prasent condiction.
(5) Email picturs two ef available. I will bea expekting yur repply
as soon as possible.I am Form "ITALY" and could not be able to cum to
see it but yu kan email me the foto as I sade thet will bea enough four
me to conklude ef I will like the it ore not.
ln regards of these impotant informations i will lyke to informe yu
that the my mode of paymelnt es bye check or money oder drawne form
united state of america.Guud day,

THIS IS JUST ANOTHER ONE:

I saw the advert of the Magic Castle, 1984 Zaccaria, 'am interested in
buying it. Do let me have more information about it as I will be taking
it to my home in London.
Once I hear from you and we agreed on a price I will make the payment
and do let me know the means of payment as I woundn't mind paying via
check.
Yours Sincerely
Mr. Owen

Finally i will be glad if my request can be duely considered by you.
Thank you and God bless,
Management.........

It's ashame he's from Italy and not able to cum!!! Got to love it!!

Dan

I could supply him with pictures so he "manually" take care of it from
where he is.

Mario
Pinthetic