xp proff edition in school

hi i am linking 22 computers to our school network(we only have 22) brand new
with xp proff, as this is a primary school and limited funding we are having
to link in the printers via printer servers (except one) is there any way one
can control in the admin section, how many copies are printed per computer?
one know what 8 year olds are like if it don't print now they keep hitting
the button!.. we are trying to save money as we are limited on our funding,
also i have seen that you can set them all to update automaticly from the web.
any advice on setting them up would be received
..
we live in the north west of the UK
a Cof E primary school..
1 answer Last reply
More about proff edition school

    "loz" <loz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > hi i am linking 22 computers to our school network(we only have 22) brand
    > new
    > with xp proff, as this is a primary school and limited funding we are
    > having
    > to link in the printers via printer servers (except one) is there any way
    > one
    > can control in the admin section, how many copies are printed per
    > computer?
    > one know what 8 year olds are like if it don't print now they keep hitting
    > the button!.. we are trying to save money as we are limited on our
    > funding,
    > also i have seen that you can set them all to update automaticly from the
    > web.
    > any advice on setting them up would be received
    > .
    > we live in the north west of the UK
    > a Cof E primary school..

    You will need a third party program. You will have to decide if the
    cost/benefit ratio is worth it...it is not cheap:

    http://www.softwareshelf.com/files/products.asp?ID=121

Windows XP