If your talking about a factory reset then you can ask your cell phone provider or go to the manufacturers support web page and find the info that you need.
If you have your owners manual it would be in there.
If you can't/don't want to watch the video:
1. Turn the phone off
2. Press all three buttons (power at top and volume both on right) at the same time (and hold)
3. Wait for it to vibrate
4. Release the power button (at top) while still holding down the other buttons
5. Something should pop up on the screen. Let go of the volume keys at this time.
6. Press the power key (at top) once.
7. Look at the screen and see if it worked. (may take awhile)
If it doesn't work, try again. It is difficult to press three buttons at the same time, I know.