About the guest account

Is there a way to "reset" the guest account as if it hadn't been used before?
Like all saved documents, cookies, history, temp, temporary internet file,
installed softwares and their complex directories, etc, as if everything is
restored to how it was the first time.
2 answers Last reply
More about about guest account

    Just delete the profile?

    Right click "My Computer" -> Properties
    Advanced tab -> User Profiles settings
    Choose the Guest account and click delete.

    It will remove the Documents and Settings entry for Guest, ie: it's
    saved documents, cookies etc. It will be recreated with default user
    settings the next time you log on as Guest.

    The "Guest" account is a special user account, at least in XP Home Edition.
    You should be assigning user names/passwords for others that use that
    computer.
    The "Guest" account can be hidden from other users at logon. And reenabled
    by those with Admin rights.
    The "Guest" account should never be removed.

    "JM" <JM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Is there a way to "reset" the guest account as if it hadn't been used
    before?
    > Like all saved documents, cookies, history, temp, temporary internet file,
    > installed softwares and their complex directories, etc, as if everything
    is
    > restored to how it was the first time.

Cookie Microsoft Internet Windows XP