Pin leg protectors

Last response: in Video Games
July 21, 2005 2:10:56 PM

For the life of me I can't find the site that sold the
plastic/vinyl/whatever pieces for behind the legs to protect the
cabinet and decal.

The site that sold them had 5 different colors to choose from and I
can't find the site.

Anyone know what I'm talking about??

More about : pin leg protectors

Anonymous
July 21, 2005 2:16:42 PM

I only know that bayareaamusement and also actionpinball.com has them.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
July 21, 2005 3:05:08 PM

Very nice. Thanks very much everyone, just ordered some. .... $39.90
for shipping????? jeesh!
July 21, 2005 3:34:05 PM

There site is broken. Don't worry, the shipping is $5 I think...

John
Anonymous
July 21, 2005 4:24:03 PM

$25 for the set
Anonymous
July 21, 2005 4:35:16 PM

$25 for the set
Anonymous
July 21, 2005 5:53:19 PM

36.90 for one set?? This is why I bought a sheet of sintra plastic and
made my own. A bit labor intensive but the results were good.

Tim
Anonymous
July 21, 2005 7:05:28 PM

Is there price 25.00 each or 25.00 for a set?

"z31kid" <z31kid@gmail.com> wrote in message
> For the life of me I can't find the site that sold the
> plastic/vinyl/whatever pieces for behind the legs to protect the
> cabinet and decal.
>
> The site that sold them had 5 different colors to choose from and I
> can't find the site.
>
> Anyone know what I'm talking about??

Anonymous
July 22, 2005 12:48:14 AM

Here you go ...28.00 a set. http://www.bcrawford1.flashsecret.com/

"The BaronVonBell" <tpeterson_vb@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> 36.90 for one set?? This is why I bought a sheet of sintra plastic and
> made my own. A bit labor intensive but the results were good.
>
> Tim

Anonymous
July 22, 2005 12:48:15 AM

We have the original felt/fabric-style ones on sale for $9.95 a set
(normally $11.95). Not as flashy as the plastic ones but I have yet to get
a scuff or scratch with the cheaper fabric ones.... they do the job!

www.actionpinball.com

Ray J.
--
Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC