Pin leg protectors

For the life of me I can't find the site that sold the
plastic/vinyl/whatever pieces for behind the legs to protect the
cabinet and decal.

The site that sold them had 5 different colors to choose from and I
can't find the site.

Anyone know what I'm talking about??
11 answers Last reply
More about protectors

    I only know that bayareaamusement and also actionpinball.com has them.

    This is whereI get mine:

    http://www.bigtimecabinets.com/

    Andrew

    www.bigtimecabinets.com

    Very nice. Thanks very much everyone, just ordered some. .... $39.90
    for shipping????? jeesh!

    There site is broken. Don't worry, the shipping is $5 I think...

    John

    $25 for the set

    $25 for the set

    36.90 for one set?? This is why I bought a sheet of sintra plastic and
    made my own. A bit labor intensive but the results were good.

    Tim

    Is there price 25.00 each or 25.00 for a set?

    Here you go ...28.00 a set. http://www.bcrawford1.flashsecret.com/

    "The BaronVonBell" <tpeterson_vb@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > 36.90 for one set?? This is why I bought a sheet of sintra plastic and
    > made my own. A bit labor intensive but the results were good.
    >
    > Tim

    We have the original felt/fabric-style ones on sale for $9.95 a set
    (normally $11.95). Not as flashy as the plastic ones but I have yet to get
    a scuff or scratch with the cheaper fabric ones.... they do the job!

    www.actionpinball.com

    Ray J.
    --
    Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
    Salt Lake City, Utah USA

    "Kevin" <KevineglerNOSPAM@cox.net> wrote in message
    > Here you go ...28.00 a set. http://www.bcrawford1.flashsecret.com/
    >

    > "The BaronVonBell" <tpeterson_vb@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > 36.90 for one set?? This is why I bought a sheet of sintra plastic and
    > > made my own. A bit labor intensive but the results were good.
    > >
    > > Tim

Games Video Games