Reedun Bloaties poast mek j00 st00pid

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
l00k at meh, ey can't ehrdly spel enie mor!

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

G

Captain Obvious responds to Crashmans desperate call for help!

What can the Captain do to help buddy?!?!

<b><font color=red>Captain Obvious To The Rescue!!!</font color=red></b>

rain_king_uk

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2002
I don't think ridiculing people's spelling is very classy, alot of people here don't have English as a first language.

We don't need posts like this here in my opinion, just makes this place look bigotted.

SJJM

Distinguished
Aug 7, 2003
you are making me laugh so hard, that I am about to cry.
I do agree with king, you should not make fun of people's spelling. That is low and mean.

<font color=blue>"You know, that my backstab attack does double the damage. I can make an off button for him." </font color=blue> :cool:

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Heh, if you believe that, you have no idea why I posted this. It doesn't make me look bigotted, it makes you look uninformed. Hint: Read the top post topics and authors.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Heh, I almost had an anurism (sp?) when I read the topic "THG makes you stupid" as posted by Bloaty. Whatever did happen to me, I've recovered now!

G

Captain Obvious is glad!

<b><font color=red>Captain Obvious To The Rescue!!!</font color=red></b>

bloaty

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2002
I like the attention. Keep up the good work.

Sex is like a card game, if you dont have a good partner you had better have a good hand.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Donkey [-peep-], er, denke shoen. Whatever.