[HP Laserjet 1320N] HP, who are you kidding?

Hi,

A good example of absolutely useless information:

Please go to
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DriverDownload.jsp?pnameOID=410627&locale=en_US&taskId=135&prodSeriesId=410622&prodTypeId=18972&swEnvOID=228
and try to determine which update package you should download for your
1320n.

4 packages having the same name, the same timestamp, different sizes,
pointing to identical pages allowing to download files having slightly
different names. Not a single word of explanation.

Very frankly, is this serious?

--
Patrick Philippot

Patrick Philippot wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A good example of absolutely useless information:
>
> Please go to
> http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DriverDownload.jsp?pnameOID=410627&locale=en_US&taskId=135&prodSeriesId=410622&prodTypeId=18972&swEnvOID=228
> and try to determine which update package you should download for your
> 1320n.
>
> 4 packages having the same name, the same timestamp, different sizes,
> pointing to identical pages allowing to download files having slightly
> different names. Not a single word of explanation.
>
> Very frankly, is this serious?

This has been typical of HP for as long as I can remember. Totally
confusing, release notes no help at all. Like thumbing their corporate
nose at its customers.

TRENDING THREADS